With the spreading of the Coronavirus and in line with advice for community organisations/religious institutions, the YCA Cultural Centre will be temporarily closed until further notice. Howevever following the latest advice and guidance in relation to the delivery of educational activities, the YCA will now be open for most classes. A full timetable of activities can be found here.
- Language classes will remain as being face-to-face delivery.
- Women’s Wellbeing programme: Zoom class link has been sent to all attendees. If you want to join, please contact the office on 0121 525 3909
- The ICT course will re-open in the centre and the ICT room will be available to use for those attending the course. Alternatively, learn at your own pace by signing up to https://bt.learnmyway.com.
When asked for the centre information please put NSEES Birmingham
- Job Club: Please call the office on 0121 525 3909 to make an appointment for online or face-to-face support.
- Advice and Guidance with Abdul Hakeem: Please call the office on 0121 525 3909 to make an appointment
- Maths and English sessions for current students enrolled will resume as face-to-face sessions. Educational resources can be found here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
- Appointments for Wellbeing calls for brothers and Listening line for brothers and sisters can be made by calling the office on 0121 525 3909. Arabic and English available.
- Arabic School and Tahfeedh classes are running via Zoom and enrolled students have this information.
Please see the full timetable below: