Terms & Conditions
- This document forms a contract between the Hirer and the Yemeni Community Association (YCA).
- The Hirer should inspect the venue before and after the function, any defaults should be pointed out and agreed to the condition, as any damage will be charged to the Hirer.
- All confirmations must be confirmed in writing by using the booking form provided.
- The full amount is due with 30 days of invoice date. Late payments will be charged an extra fee of 2% of total costs.
- The Hirer will remove all their equipment at the end of the function and understands that every day the equipment remains at the YCA, a sum of £100 will be charged. If the equipment has been hired out, then it is still the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure this is removed. Any costs will be charged to the Hirer.
- The Hirer will be responsible for the room setup and chairs.
- Hirer must adhere to the Yemeni Community’s Health and Safety policy.
- Alcoholic drinks or pork produce are not allowed on the premises.
- There is a £5.00 delivery charge for any catering arranged and provided by the YCA.
- The YCA operates a no smoking policy in all its rooms.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of any function and ensure that nothing shall be done which will constitute a breach of law or in any way cause a nuisance.
- Rooms will be available 15 minutes prior to booking to make any preparations required. If more time is required, the Hirer must give the YCA three days’ notice.
- Hirer must not exceed the allocation limits.
- Provisional bookings will only be held for three days.
Please carefully read this cancellation notice. By booking with the YCA, you consent to accepting the cancellation policy and agree to be bound by its terms. This policy will be rigorously enforced.
- Cancellation 21 days before the start of the conference = no penalty
- Cancellation 7 days before the start of the conference = 30% of total costs
- Cancellation 2 days before the start of the conference = 70% of total costs
- Cancellation on the day of the conference = 100% of total costs